WATFORD CENTRAL AREA VICARAGE CONTROLLED PARKING ZONENotice ID: MF0259625
WATFORD BOROUGH COUNCIL
WATFORD CENTRAL AREA VICARAGE CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE GAMENDMENT:ROSSLYN ROAD PARKING PLACE AND PERMIT ELIGIBILITY CHANGE
THE BOROUGH OF WATFORD (WATFORD CENTRAL AREA AND WEST WATFORD)(CONTROLLED PARKING ZONES) (CONSOLIDATION) ORDER 2010 (AMENDMENT NO.1) ORDER 2018
THE BOROUGH OF WATFORD (ROSSLYN ROAD) (PROHIBITION ANDRESTRICTION OF WAITING) (AMENDMENT NO.1) ORDER 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN thatWatford Borough Council, actingas agentsfor Hertfordshire County Council propose to make the above-mentioned Orders under sections 1, 2(1), 2(2), 4, 45, 46(1), 49,51,53 and124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act1984.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
(A) in Rosslyn Road, north-east side, opposite Nos. 4 to16 Rosslyn Road to remove certain lengths of double yellow "at any time" waiting restrictions and replace them with Watford Central Area Vicarage: Zone GCPZ permit parking places; and
(B) to provide that residents (not businesses) of Rosslyn Road would be eligible to purchase permits for Watford Central Area Vicarage: Zone GCPZ.
3. Parking permits would be availabletoresidents and business users at addresses within the Watford Central Area Vicarage: Zone GCPZ as detailed in the following table -
1st Full-time CPZ Residents
Second Full-time CPZ Residents
£52 (£22 for amotorcycle)
Full-time CPZ Residents' Visitor - short stay - one hour
£4.50 for 40 permits (£2.25 if 60 years or over)
Full-time CPZ Residents' Visitor - short stay - four hour
£9 for 20 permits
(£4.50 if 60 years or over)
Full-time CPZ Residents' Visitor - long stay - one day
£4.50 for 5permits (£2.25 if 60 years or over)
Full-time CPZ Residents' Visitor - long stay - seven days
£4.50 per permit
(£2.25 if 60 years or over)
Full-time CPZ Business
4. The proposed Orders, together with the relevant maps and statement of reasons for proposing to make the Orders, may be examined between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm on Mondays to Thursday and Fridays 8.30am to 4.45pm inclusive at the Customer Service Centre, Town Hall, Watford, WD17 3EX. The relevant maps may also be viewed at the web address www.watford.gov.uk/askparking.
5. General enquiries relating to the proposals can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to 01923 226400.
6. Objections to the proposals, together with the grounds on which they are made, and any other representations must be sent in writing or alternatively by email to email@example.com to be received by me at the address below on or before the 23rd day of February 2018.
Transport &Infrastructure Section Head, Town Hall, Watford, Herts WD17 3EX.
2nd February 2018.