Property for sale
Dartmouth Road, London, NW4 £399,999
A two bedroom FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE offered for sale with share of freehold, the property is located in a sought after Road in Hendon. The property is presented in good decorative order and benefits from being located near to local shops and also Hendon station.
A two bedroom FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE offered for sale with share of freehold, the property is located in a sought after Road in Hendon. The property is presented in good decorative order and benefits from being located near to local shops and also Hendon train station.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, television point.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 10' 8" ( 2.77m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, sink with drainer, partly tiled walls, electric oven and gas hob, central heating boiler, radiator, door to terrace.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.25m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, television point.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 13' 7" ( 3.25m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, television point.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Neighbourhood average sold house prices
Based on 41 transactions covering the past 5 years. Prices are not adjusted for inflation. Data is supplied by the Land Registry.
Connells - Harrow
182 Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex