Name: Monkey the Drummer
Candidate for: Kingston & Surbiton
Party: Monster Raving Loony Party
Peter Pope (aka Monkey the Drummer) from the Monster Raving Looney Party plans to buy a moat with his expenses.
His manifesto contains pledges in economics of introducing 99p coins to decrease the change in your pocket, a transport policy of freezing the Thames so commuters can ice skate to work, freezing the high level of council tax in Kingston and serve it with vodka, to give skateboards to the over 65s, and finally to allow disgraced MPs to join the Looney Party.
He described the idea of closing Kingston A+E and charging for parking in Richmond Park as “complete madness”.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- David Cameron and Boris Johnson visit Colindale
- Political rivals clash over austerity blog post
- Election 2015: Five reasons Mehdi Akhavan wants your vote in Chipping Barnet
- Labour's pink bus rolls into East Finchley
- Election 2015: Five reasons Marisha Ray wants your vote in Chipping Barnet
- Election 2015: Five reasons Matthew Offord wants your vote in Hendon
- Election 2015: Five reasons Andrew Dismore wants your vote in Hendon
- City Hall defends Boris Johnson's intervention on the number 13 bus
- Election 2015: Five reasons Raymond Shamash wants your vote in Hendon
- Five reasons Michael Borio wants your vote in Ruislip, Northwood and Pinner