Wingate and Finchley will go to the final day to try and avoid relegation after picking up four points over Easter.

Danny Nielsen's side host Billericay Town on Saturday and trail East Thurrock United on goal difference in 22nd.

East Thurrock boast a goal difference which is 12 better than Wingate's, meaning in all likelihood, Wingate must better East Thurrock's result to avoid the drop.

On Monday Wingate and Finchley won 2-0 at Leiston.

Hosts Leiston began brightly and came close to scoring when Manny Osei just failed to connect with a Joe Francis cross.

Wingate took the lead three minutes before half-time when a shot deflected off Joe Jefford and fell into the path of Ahmet Rifat who converted.

Goalkeeper Bobby Smith was forced into action for the first time after the break, pushing away a stinging drive from Francis, Osei nodding the rebound wide.

Having used all three of their substitutes, Wingate were forced to finish the game with ten men when Patch Brothers came off injured.

In the first minute of additional time Wingate wrapped up the scoring when Leon Fisher followed in after Tommy Tejan-Sie had been denied by Leiston goalkeeper Danny Gay.

Wingate drew 1-1 against Enfield Town on Saturday, who played a chunk of the game without a recognised goalkeeper.

Enfield keeper Noel Imber was withdrawn after dislocating his shoulder, leaving centre-half Lee White to fill in.

Ola Sogbanmu tested Imber before his withdrawal and also felt he had a decent penalty claim when he was clipped by the keeper. 

Imber's dislocated shoulder saw him stretchered off and Rifat's goal disallowed for what the referee percieved to be a foul on the Enfield number one.

Mitch Hahn then put Enfield ahead eight minutes after the break, but Josh Kennet levelled immediately when a well-timed volley.

Wingate were reduced to ten when Marc Featherstone was sent off for a second booking, but could have won the tie when Rifat was brilliantly denied by the face of stand-in stopper White.