On Tuesday evening Wingate & Finchley were beaten 3-0 in the semi-final of the London Senior Cup by Met Police.

The Met were ahead after five minutes, Bradley Hudson-Odoi playing a ball inside the full back for Tom Bird to pick up inside the 18 yard box and dispatch into the bottom corner.

It was 2-0 after 14 minutes after a good, flowing move from the Met resulted in James Aldred crossing for Charlie Collins to stoop and nod home.

Wingate's challenge was killed off for good after the break when Nigel Neita capped a great display with a fine solo goal, charging down the right wing and cutting inside two defenders before curling a low left-footed effort past Wingate goalkeeper Bobby Smith.

Wingate & Finchley were beaten 4-2 at Dulwich Hamlet on Saturday, with clinical finishing the difference between the two sides.

Spencer McCall saw an early effort blocked for Wingate, before the wind caught a free kick and carried it just over Dulwich goalkeeper Phil Wilson's crossbar.

Wingate took the lead on the half hour mark, Adam Bolle racing onto a chipped through ball and slotting past Wilson with ease.

Dulwich took just five minutes to equalise, Ian Salt converting at the back post from a low cross before Dean Lodge scored in similar fashion to put the hosts ahead at the break.

Lodge then got his second to extend Dulwich's lead, meeting a right-wing cross at the back post.

Josk Kennet pulled one back just 60 second later, rifling home through a crowd of players from Leon Fisher's cutback.

The win was eventually secured when Xavier Vidal converted a penalty following a careless foul.

Speaking afterwards, head coach Daniel Nielsen highlighted the difference between the two sides.

"I thought we started the game very well and deserved to go ahead. However once again we were ruthlessly punished for our mistakes and ended up going in at half time 2-1 down.

Nielsen continued: "In the second half we did well to get ourselves back in the game, but ultimately Dulwich showed why they are pushing for promotion. I thought Josh Kennet was excellent when he came on and Adam Bolle took his goal very well."