TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1294028
CHANDOS AVENUE N14, TOWNSEND AVENUE N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 81320879
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Highway works on Chandos Avenue N14 and Townsend Avenue N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Chandos Avenue N14, Townsend Avenue N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering or proceeding in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 7 August 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation SCHEDULE
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
15 August 2018 for 3 days between the hours of 8am - 6pm or until works are completed
Waterfall Road, Morton Way, Brycedale Crescent
27 August 2018 for 3 days between the hours of 8am - 6pm or until works are completed
Morton Way, Forestdale