CHANDOS AVENUE N14, TOWNSEND AVENUE N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1304048
CHANDOS AVENUE N14, TOWNSEND AVENUE N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8132 0879
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate Highway works on Chandos Avenue N14 and Townsend Avenue N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Chandos Avenue N14, Townsend Avenue N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering or proceeding in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 14 August 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation SCHEDULE
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
15 August 2019 for 3 days between the hours of 8am - 6pm or until works are completed
Waterfall Road, Morton Way, Brycedale Crescent
27 August 2019 for 3 days between the hours of 8am - 6pm or until works are completed
Morton Way, Forestdale