OAKTHORPE ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1304108
OAKTHORPE ROAD N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential gas works on Oakthorpe Road N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Oakthorpe Road N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Oakthorpe Road from a point 10 meters north-west of its junction with Riverway for approximately 50 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 27 August 2019 and would continue in force for 4 days until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic would be via Ecclesbourne Gardens, A105 Green Lanes, N13 and vice versa.
Dated 21 August 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation