ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT1522087
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3220 GLA ROAD (LATCHMERE ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14 (1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow a bridge inspection works to take place on Latchmere Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering, exiting or proceeding on Latchmere Road between its junctions with:
(1) Battersea Park Road and Sheepcote Lane, residential access will be maintained;
(2) Lavender Hill and Knowsley Road, residential access will be maintained;
(3) Sheepcote Lane and Knowsley Road.
The Order will be effective from 13th January 2020 to 28th January 2020 each night 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM on the nights of the 13th, 14th, 20th, 21 st and 27th January 2020 or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force alternative routes will be indicated by traffic signs via Lavender Hill, Queenstown Road and Battersea Park Road to normal route of travel or via Battersea Park Road, Falcon Road and Lavender Hill or reverse to normal route of travel.
Dated this 19th day of December 2019 Claire Wright
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager Transport for London,
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ