THE A217 GLA ROAD (OLDFIELDS ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2020Notice ID: SUT1527564
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A217 GLA ROAD (OLDFIELDS ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow traffic signal modernisation works to take place on Oldfields Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from stopping in the Parking Bay outside Nos. 41-43 Oldfields Road
The Order will be effective from 00:01 AM on 6th January 2020 until 11:59 PM on 10th March 2020 or until the works has been completed, whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibition will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 19th day of December 2019 Claire Wright
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager Transport for London,
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON FOR LONDON