THE A41 GLA ROAD (WATFORD WAY, LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2020Notice ID: WAT1520039
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A41 GLA ROAD (WATFORD WAY, LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above-named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable carriageway surfacing works to take place on the A41 Watford Way.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any northbound vehicle on Watford Way from turning into Hall Lane.
The Order will be effective each night from 10:00PM - 05:00AM starting on 15th January 2020 until 15th July 2020 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(i) Any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(ii) Anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via: (traffic wishing to turn into Hall Lane from Watford Way (northbound) via Watford Way (northbound) to Hall Lane (northern entrance) and to normal route of traffic.
Dated this 19th day of December 2019
Network Regulation Manager
Transport for London Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON I .