ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A406 GLA ROAD (NORTH CIRCULAR ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2020Notice ID: WAT1566086
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A406 GLA ROAD (NORTH CIRCULAR ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above-named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable joint works and carriageway resurfacing works to take place on the A406 North Circular Road, Brent Cross Eastbound Exit Slip Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle to turn into North Circular Road from the Brent Cross eastbound Slip Road. The Order will be effective each night between 9:00PM and 5:00AM from 27th January 2020 until 27th July 2020 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) Any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) Anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via: (for HGV turning into North Circular Road eastbound via Staples Interchange eastbound. The Broadway northbound, Station Road, Watford Way and to normal route of travel), (for traffic from the Brent Cross eastbound exit slip road and to normal route of traffic turning into North Circular Road via North Circular Road eastbound, Brent Street westbound, Queens Road westbound, Watford Way southbound and to normal route or travel).
Dated this 23rd day of January 2020
Andrew Sherry, Coordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ