THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (SUTTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2008 A297 GLA ROAD (ST HELIER AVENUE) VARIATION ORDER 2020Notice ID: SUT1579160
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (SUTTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2008 A297 GLA ROAD (ST HELIER AVENUE) VARIATION ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 23rd January 2020 it made the above named Order, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Order will come into force on
31 st January 2020.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to shorten the existing 48 metre 'Parking at any Time' bay outside Nos. 7 to 14 Rosehill Court Parade, St Helier Avenue by 6.6 metres at it southern end and introduce a Disabled Persons Vehicle bay operating 'No Stopping at any time except disabled persons vehicles'.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A297 GLA Road - Rosehill Court Parade in the London Borough of Sutton.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
? Transport for London ? Highways, Transport and
Streets Traffic Order Team Smarter Travel (NP/REGULATION/STOT) London Borough of Sutton Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road 24 Denmark Road London, SE1 8NJ Carshalton
Surrey SM5 2JG
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order is made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 30th day of January 2020 Jennifer Melbourne
Planning and Performance Manager - South Transport for London
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
TRANSPORT 1 FOR LONDON