PARK AVENUE N13 - NEW PAY AND DISPLAYNotice ID: WAT1614456
PARK AVENUE N13 - NEW PAY AND DISPLAY
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8132 0988.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Parking Places) (Pay and Display) (Various Roads) (No. *) Order 201* under sections 45, 46, 49, 51 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order will be -
(a) to introduce a new Pay and Display parking place on the south side of Park Avenue N13 east of Green Lanes.
3. A copy of the proposed Order, of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD. (Note: If you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time).
4. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it, should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1429 by 11'" March 2020 or by e-mail to traffic®
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press and to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 19 February 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation