LINCOLN ROAD EN1 & EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1745851
LINCOLN ROAD EN1 & EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utilities works on Lincoln Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Lincoln Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Lincoln Road EN1 & EN3, between its junction with the eastern arm of Lincoln Way EN1 and its junction with Suffolk Road EN3, as and when directed by signage
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 15 June 2020 and will continue in force between the hours of 8pm-5am for 2 nights or until works are completed. Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via;
- A10 Great Cambridge Road, Southbury Road, High Street EN3 and vice versa
Dated 10 June 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation