ELSTREE AND BOREHAMWOOD COMMONNotice ID: WAT1793456
ELSTREE AND BOREHAMWOOD COMMON
Legal & General Assurance Society Limited is applying to the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs for consent under section 38 of the Commons Act 2006 to carry out restricted works on Elstree and Borehamwood Common. The Planning Inspectorate will decide the application on behalf of the Secretary of State. The proposed works are:
- The grubbing-up of two existing access ways and their reinstatement;
- The creation of one new access way, the reconstruction of one existing access way and the widening and re-construction of one existing access way;
- The placing of utilities within the sub-soil;
- The diversion of the Mimmshall Brook and the reinstatement of the existing culvert;
- Engineering works to Rowley Lane Drain; and
- Landscaping both of reinstated land and of the area where any new works are carried out.
Due to Government advice in respect of Coronavirus (COVID-19), a copy of the application will not be left in a public area for viewing. However, a copy of the application form and accompanying documents may be obtained online at
, by writing to Tom Willshaw, Lichfields, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7AG, or firstname.lastname@example.org
. The application form and documents will be available until 21 August 2020.
In view of the pandemic, any representations should, where possible, be sent only by email ON or BEFORE that date to commonlandcasework®
common-landguidance-sheet-13-privacy-policy. Simmons & Simmons LLP On behalf of Legal & General Assurance Society Limited 23 July 2020