PUBLIC NOTICE: ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: WAT1809204
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A41 GLA ROAD (EDGWARE WAY, LONDON BOROUGH BARNET) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2020
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable joint replacement works to take place on the A41 Edgware Way.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering, exiting or proceeding in the eastbound and westbound carriageway of Edgware Way between the M1 Junction 4 and Brockley Hill.
The Order will be effective at certain times from 8:00 PM on the 14th October 2020 until 05:00 AM on the 1st November 2020 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner.
The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via Brockley Hill, A41 to the M1 J5 and then to normal route of travel.
Dated this 13th day of August 2020 Claire Wright
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ