QUEEN ELIZABETH DRIVE N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1846621
QUEEN ELIZABETH DRIVE N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Queen Elizabeth Drive N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Queen Elizabeth Drive N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily restrict traffic, in the streets specified in the Schedule to this Notice and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to police or emergency services personnel if works allow.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation as specified in the schedule below and would continue in force for 5 weeks or until works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be as specified in the schedule below.
Dated 16 September 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Dates & Nature of Restriction
Queen Elizabeth Drive - on the north and south sides, between the common boundary of No.s 48/50 to the common boundary of Nos. 80/82
Road Closure and "at any time" Waiting and Loading restrictions from 28 September 2020, for 5 weeks or until works are completed
Rayliegh Way, Wynchgate and vice versa