STATION ROAD N11, DRAYTON GARDENS N21, ABBOTSHALL AVENUE N14-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1846583
STATION ROAD N11, DRAYTON GARDENS N21, ABBOTSHALL AVENUE N14-TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further Information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Station Road N11, Drayton Gardens N21, Abbotshall Avenue N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Station Road N11, Drayton Gardens N21, Abbotshall Avenue N14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering and proceeding in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 16 September 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
Station Road -between Friern Barnet Road and Woodland Road
21 September 2020 between the hours of 9pm-5am for 1 night or until the works are completed.
A406 North Circular Road Bowes Road, Friern Barnet Road, Colney Hatch Lane, Atlas Road, A406 North Circular Road.
Drayton Gardens - whole road
30 September 2020 between the hours of 8am-6pm for 9 days or until the works are
Sherbrook Gardens, Green Moor Link, Vicar's Moor Lane.
Abbotshall Avenue -whole road
12 October 2020 between the hours of 8am-6pm for 9 days or until the works are completed.
Waterfall Road, Morton Way