PARK AVENUE AND VILLAGE ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1856800
PARK AVENUE AND VILLAGE ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Park Avenue EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Park Avenue EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering:
(i) Village Road at its junction with London Road; and
(ii) Park Avenue at its junction with Village Road, northwards for approximately 25 metres, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 1 October 2020 and would continue in force for 2 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route will be via; - London Road, Lincoln Road, Wellington Road, Park Avenue EN1
Dated 23 September 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation