HERTFORD ROAD EN3, CARTERHATCH LANE, CARTERHATCH ROAD, OATLANDS ROAD, ADDISION ROAD, PALMERS LANE, CREST DRIVE, JASPER CLOSE, INGERSOLL ROAD, HOE LANE, EAST ROAD, EASTFIELD ROAD, AND LONGFIELD AVENUE -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1869660
HERTFORD ROAD EN3, CARTERHATCH LANE, CARTERHATCH ROAD, OATLANDS ROAD, ADDISION ROAD, PALMERS LANE, CREST DRIVE, JASPER CLOSE, INGERSOLL ROAD, HOE LANE, EAST ROAD, EASTFIELD ROAD, AND LONGFIELD AVENUE -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway improvement works on Hertford Road EN3 Carterhatch Lane, Carterhatch Road, Oatlands Road, Addision Road, Palmers Lane, Crest Drive, Jasper Close, Ingersoll Road, Hoe Lane, East Road, Eastfield Road and Longfield Avenue, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Hertford Road EN3 and side Roads) (No.9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as detailed in the schedule to this notice and as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services’ vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 12 October 2020 between the hours of 8 p.m. - 5 a.m. and will continue until 17 October 2020 or until the works are completed. The roads will be closed on a phased basis to enable local access.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in the Schedule to this notice.
Dated 7 October 2020
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Nature of Restriction
Hertford Road EN3 from its junction with Carterhatch Lane to Palmers Lane and from its Junction with Crest Drive to Longfield Avenue
Road closure Carterhatch Lane, A10 Great Cambridge Road, Bullsmoor Lane and vice versa
Road closure and prohibition of waiting and loading on both sides of the road for approximately 25 metres from junction with Hertford Road
Swan Way, Cedar Avenue
Oatlands Road Hertford Road, Lombard Avenue, Addison Road, Stainton road and vice versa
Addison Road Addison Road, Stainton Road and vice versa
Crest Drive Hertford Road, Hoe Lane, Crest Drive and vice versa
Jasper Close N/A cul-de-sac
Ingersoll Road Ingersoll Road, Elmore Road, Riley Avenue and vice versa
Hoe Lane EN3 Hertford Road, Longfield Avenue, Dell Road, The Loning Mapleton Crescent and vice versa
East Road N/A cul-de-sac
Eastfield Road Albany Park Avenue, Bell Lane and vice versa
Longfield Avenue Hoe Lane, Mapleton Crescent, The Loning, Dell Road and vice versa
Palmers Lane Pitfield Way and Vice Versa
Pitfield Way Suspend One Way Working