THE BARNET (FREE PARKING PLACES, LOADING PLACES, WAITING, LOADING AND STOPPING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO.137) ORDER 2021 THE BARNET (CHARGED-FOR PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT N0.99) ORDER 2021Notice ID: MFN0599554
LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET
THE BARNET (FREE PARKING PLACES, LOADING PLACES, WAITING, LOADING AND STOPPING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO.137) ORDER 2021 THE BARNET (CHARGED-FOR PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT N0.99) ORDER 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Barnet have made on 4th March 2021 the above-mentioned Orders under Sections 6, 45, 46, 49, 51 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers.
Without making any change to any existing on-street provision, restrictions or prohibitions, the Order will formalise certain existing measures within the London Borough of Barnet which have subsequently been erroneously omitted from The Barnet (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) Consolidation Order 2014 and The Barnet (Charged-For Parking Places) Consolidation Order 2014. The restrictions in relation to the above are as follows:
1. The "Past this point" restricted parking areas at Wheatley Close, Bariord Close and Westside NW7 operating between the hours of 1 pm to 6pm on event days only.
2. The lengths of waiting restrictions operating between the hours of 1 pm to 6pm on event days only at Hall Lane NW7.
3. The lengths of permit holder only parking bays operating between the hours of 1 pm to 6pm on event days only at Hall Lane NW7.
4. The length of 7am to 7pm Monday to Saturday waiting restrictions outside No. 17 Wilberforce Road NW9.
5. The length of 7am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday waiting restrictions opposite No.19 Wilberforce Road NW9.
6. The length of shared use resident permit holders, business permit holders and payment parking bay operating between the hours of 9am to 5.30pm situated opposite No.21 to No.37 Wilberforce Road NW9.
7. The length of 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Sunday waiting restrictions outside Nos.63 to 69 West Heath Road NW3.
8. The length of 2pm to 6.30pm Monday and Friday waiting restrictions outside No.63 Station Road N3
9. The length of 11am to 12 Midday Monday and Friday waiting restrictions outside No.47 Ridge Hill, NW11
10. The length of 11am to 12 Midday Monday and Friday waiting restrictions outside No.43 Victoria Road, NW7
11. The length of 9am to 5pm Monday and Saturday waiting restriction outside No.129 Mayfield Avenue, N12
12. The length of 2pm to 3pm Monday to Friday waiting restrictions outside No.15 Bibsworth Road, N3
A copy of the Orders, which will come into operation on Thursday 11th March 2021 and the Council's Statement of Reasons for making the Order can be obtained, for a period of 6 weeks from the date on which this notice is published, by emailing
or by writing to the Design Team, Highways Section, 6th Floor, 2 Bristol Avenue, Colindale, London NW9 4EW. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or any regulations made there under have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 4th March 2021
Executive Director (Environment), 2 Bristol Avenue, Colindale, London, NW9 4EW