ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A41 GLA ROAD (WATFORD WAY, LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET) (TEMPORARY BANNED TURN) ORDER 2021Notice ID: WAT2052258
Transport for London Public notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A41 GLA ROAD (WATFORD WAY, LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET) (TEMPORARY BANNED TURN) ORDER 2021
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable inspection works on the M1 slip-road flyover on the A41 Watford Way.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle on Watford Way from turning right into Great North Way at the Five Ways Corner.
The Order will be effective each night between 26th April 2021 and 30th April 2021 Mon-Fri 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM, (The works will end at 5.00 am on 30th April 2021), or when the works have been completed, whichever is the sooner.
The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via: (northbound via Watford Way and then return southbound from Mill Hill Circus Roundabout and then onto normal route of traffic).
Dated this 8th day of April 2021
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8N
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON