THE BARNET (FREE PARKING PLACES, LOADING PLACES, WAITING, LOADING AND STOPPING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20** THE BARNET (CHARGED-FOR PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20**Notice ID: MFN0612947
LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET
THE BARNET (FREE PARKING PLACES, LOADING PLACES, WAITING, LOADING AND STOPPING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20** THE BARNET (CHARGED-FOR PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20**
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Barnet propose to make the above-mentioned Order under Sections 6, 45,46,49 and 51 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers. As part of in-process and completed public highway adoptions in the borough and on-going regeneration development works it is considered that certain lengths of public highway should be kept clear of parked vehicles to ensure motorists and pedestrian safety, prevent obstructive parking, and allow adequate traffic flow. The general effect of the Free Order would be to introduce new or formalise existing waiting restrictions as follows:
1. Lengths of 'At any time' waiting restrictions at Holders Hill Circus between the junctions of Devonshire Road and Bittacy Hill, between the junctions of Holders Hill Road and Devonshire Road and between the junctions of Holders Hill Road and Dollis Road. In addition, lengths of 'At any time' waiting restrictions outside and opposite No.137 Dollis Park N3 (BP Petrol Station) would also be introduced. As a result of the above proposals being introduced lengths of 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday and 1 pm to 6pm on event days waiting restrictions would be removed.
2. A length of 'At any time' waiting restrictions on Holders Hill Circus outside No.7 to No. 15 ?olliscroft NW7. As a result of the above proposal being introduced a length of 1 pm to 6pm waiting restrictions operating on event days only would be removed
3. A length of 'At any time' waiting restrictions outside No.8to No.10 Bittacy Hill NW7. As a result of the above proposal being introduced the following restrictions would be removed:
(a) a length of waiting restriction operating Monday to Friday 8am to 9.30am
(b) a length of dual use Paybyphone short stay payment parking bay operating Monday
to Saturday 9.30am to 5pm (Max stay 2 hours, no return within 1 hour) and limited stay parking bay operating 1 pm to 6pm on event days only outside No.6 to No.8 Bittacy Hill would be removed.
4. A length of 'At any time' waiting restriction opposite No.18 to No.22 Bittacy Hill NW7. As a result of the above proposal being introduced a Bus Stop Clearway operating at 'At any time' would be removed.
5. The existing length of 'At any time' waiting restrictions on the north side of Vineyard Avenue NW7 (Side of No.7 Bittacy Hill) would be extended by 17.1 metres.
In order to improve sightlines, improve motorists and pedestrian safety and prevent obstructive parking the Orders would convert the existing 14 metre resident permit holders only parking bay outside No.18 Corner Mead NW9 currently operating between the hours of 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday to 'At any time' waiting restrictions. A copy of the proposed Order, associated plans of the relevant areas and the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Order can be obtained, inclusive for a period of 28 days from the date on which this notice is published, by emailing parking.consultations®
or by writing to the Design Team, Highways Section, 6th Floor, 2 Bristol Avenue, Colindale, London NW9 4EW. Any person wishing to object to or comment on the proposed Order should send a written statement explaining their objection/comments, and quoting reference number SCR388, to the Design Team, 6th Floor, 2 Bristol Avenue, Colindale, London, NW9 4EW, via the Barnet TrafFWeb websitewww.barnettraflweb.co.uk
or via email email@example.com
within 28 days of the date of this Notice. Dated 10th June 2021.
Executive Director (Environment) 2 Bristol Avenue, Colindale, London, NW9 4EW