VALE ROAD - TO THE REAR OF NO. 22 HERMITAGE ROAD N4-PROPOSED INSTALLATION OF VEHICLE CROSSOVER AND AMENDMENT TO PARKING PROVISIONNotice ID: WAT2198230
HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE
VALE ROAD - TO THE REAR OF NO. 22 HERMITAGE ROAD N4-PROPOSED INSTALLATION OF VEHICLE CROSSOVER AND AMENDMENT TO PARKING PROVISION
The Haringey (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. 12) Order 2021 The Haringey (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No.12) Order 2021
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Haringey on 14th September 2021 has made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. THE GENERAL EFFECT OF THE ORDERS: To remove approximately 9 metres of existing resident permit holders parking space and replace with single yellow line waiting restrictions operating at zone hours in Vale Road N4, to the rear of No. 22 Hermitage Road. The proposals are intended to facilitate the installation of a vehicle crossover at this location.
3. Date of operation: The Order will come into operation on 16th September 2021.
4. Further details: Copies of the Orders referred to above, plans which indicate the locations and effects of the Orders, and of a Statement of Reasons for making the Orders, may be inspected at the reception desk, Alexandra House, 10 Station Road, Wood Green, N22 7TR or can be viewed online, within six weeks of the date on which the Orders were made, or can be viewed online from the date of enforcement at
5. Application to the high court: Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it does not comply with the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulations made there under have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks of the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated: 15th September 2021
Ann Cunningham, Head of Highways & Parking