SECTION 14(1 )(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991Notice ID: WAT0150291
SECTION 14(1 )(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS - COLLIER DRIVE
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they intend to make a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is restricted to allow for articulated vehicles to reach Stag Lane School with a temporary classroom.
1. This order may be cited as The Harrow (Collier Drive) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and would be operational from 00:00hrs on 3rd May 2017 and would remain in effect until 30th December 2017 or until the completion of the works, whichever is sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 28th August 2017.
2. Vehicles would be prohibited from waiting or loading on Collier Drive between 08:00 and 18:00hrs;
(a) south-west side, between a point opposite its junction with Cotman Gardens and a point 40.00 metres north-east of that point;
(b) south-west side and north-east side, between a point opposite the common boundary of Nos. 14 and 16 Collier Drive and a point opposite the eastern flank wall of No. 6 Collier Drive.
3. The provisions of Item 3 of Schedule 3 to The Harrow (Prescribed Routes) Traffic Order 2015 shall temporarily be revoked. The section of Collier □rive, between its junction with Cotman Gardens and Constable Gardens.
4. Nothing in paragraph 2 & 3 above would apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the delivery of temporary classrooms.
5. The provisions of the order would not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
Dated 13th April 2017
Ian Slaney - Head of Parking and Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA