PUBLIC NOTICE SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991Notice ID: WAT0167932
PUBLIC NOTICE SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - PARK WAY
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they have made a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to allow for telecommunication works to take place.
1. This order shall be cited as The Harrow (Park Way) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and shall be operational on 8th May 2017 and would remain in effect until 30th July 2017 or until the completion of the works, whichever is sooner. It is anticipated that all works will be complete by 10th May 2017.
2. Vehicles shall be prohibited from entering Park Way at its junction with The Highlands.
3. The provisions of Item 2 of The Harrow (Prescribed Route) (No.2) Traffic Order 2011 shall temporarily be revoked. The section of Park Way between its junctions with The Highlands and Oakleigh Avenue.
4. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to:- any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency; anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984; any vehicles used in connection with the telecommunications works.
5. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
6. Diversion via; Oakleigh Avenue, Burnt Oak Broadway, The Highlands and vice versa.
Dated 4th May 2017
Ian Slaney - Head of Parking and Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA