Transport for LondonNotice ID: WAT0240715
Transport for London GLA2017No. 0366 THE A41 AND A406 GLA ROADS (BRENT CROSS FLYOVER, HENDON WAY, NORTH CIRCULAR ROAD) (LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET)(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2017
Made 20th July 2017 Coming into force 21 st July 2017
Transport for London in exercise of the powers conferred by section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 19841% and of all other enabling powers, hereby makes the following Order:-
1. This Order may be cited as The A41 and A406 GLA Roads (Brent Cross Flyover, Hendon Way, North Circular Road) (London Borough of Barnet) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2017, and shall come into force on the 21 st July 2017.
2. This Order is made because Transport for London is satisfied that traffic in the London Borough of Barnet should be prohibited from making certain movements at Brent Cross Interchange Roundabout because structural investigation works are being executed.
3. Between 21 st July 2017 and 20th December 2018 every night from 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM or when those works have been completed, whichever is the sooner, subject to the provisions of article 4 below, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to:
(1) Proceed on Brent Cross Interchange Roundabout between its junctions with the westbound on-slip Road connecting it to the carriageway of Hendon Way and the eastbound off-slip Road connecting the westbound carriageway of Hendon Way.
(2) Proceed on Brent Cross Interchange Roundabout between its junctions with the eastbound off-slip Road connecting it to the carriageway of Hendon Way and the westbound on-slip Road connecting the westbound carriageway of Hendon Way.
(3) Proceed on A41 Brent Cross Flyover between its junctions with the appropriate on-slip and off-slip Roads connecting Brent Cross Interchange Roundabout with Hendon Way
(1) The provisions of article 3 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as may from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
(2) The provisions specified in article 3 above shall not apply in respect of:
(i) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works;
(ii) any vehicle on any occasion when it is being used for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes if the observance of those provisions would hinder the use of the vehicle;
(iii) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs.
Dated this 20th day of July 2017
Network Impact Management Team Manager, Road Space Management - Operations Transport for London Management
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON