NO WAITING AND NO LOADING RESTRICTIONS COTMAN GARDENSNotice ID: WAT0256878
SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE / NO WAITING AND NO LOADING RESTRICTIONS - COTMAN GARDENS THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they have made a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to facilitate a new drainage connection to be made.
1. The order may be cited as The Harrow (Cotman Gardens) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and shall be operational on 7th August 2017 and would remain in effect until 30th October 2017 or until the completion of the works, whichever is the sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 11th August 2017.
2. Vehicles shall be prohibited from entering or exiting Cotman Gardens between a point opposite the common boundary of Nos.7 and 9 Cotman Gardens and its junction with Gainsborough Gardens.
3. Vehicles shall be prohibited from waiting or loading on Cotman Gardens between a point opposite the common boundary of Nos.7 and 9 Cotman Gardens and its junction with Gainsborough Gardens.
4. Nothing in paragraph 2 & 3 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the new drainage connection;
(e) any vehicles needing to gain access to properties in the closed extents as far as is practicably possible.
5. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
6. Diversion via; Millias Gardens, Constable Gardens, Raeburn Road and vice versa.
Dated 3rd August 2017 Ian Slaney Head of Parking & Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA