ARNOS GROVE CPZ BETSTYLE ROAD N11 BROOKDALE N11 AND RAVENSCRAIG ROAD N11 PROVISION OF RESIDENT PERMIT PARKING PLACESNotice ID: WAT0269133
ARNOS GROVE CPZ BETSTYLE ROAD N11, BROOKDALE N11 AND RAVENSCRAIG ROAD N11 - PROVISION OF RESIDENT PERMIT PARKING PLACES
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 0208 379 3553.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) propose to make The Enfield (Residents' Parking Places) (Arnos Grove) (Amendment No. *) Order 201 * under sections 6, 45, 46, 49, 51 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
(a) to amend existing and introduce new residents parking places that would be available to Arnos Grove CPZ resident permit holders, in Betstyle Road N11, Brookdale N11 and Ravenscraig Road N11;
(b) provide that the vehicles which may be left in the residents' parking places shall display either a valid residents' permit, a community health staff permit, a social services staff permit, a special permit, a carers' permit or residents' visitors parking card issued by the Council or its authorised agent;
(c) introduce permit charges in respect of the proposed resident parking places, the charges for which would be in accordance with the following table:
Based on engine size
1000cc or less
1001cc to 1600cc
1601cc to 1999cc
2001 cc to 2499cc
2500cc to 2999cc
Visitor parking cards (Book of ten)
Replacement or duplicate permits
(d) provide that certain vehicles may wait free of charge in the residents parking places in certain circumstances, e.g. to allow persons to board or alight (maximum two minutes), to load or unload (maximum 20 minutes) and vehicles left by specified disabled persons (no time limit);
3. A copy of the proposed Order, a map indicating the locations and effects of the proposed Order, of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order and any other relevant documents can be inspected until six weeks after the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1352, by 15 September 2017, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press and to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 16 August 2017 David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation www.enfield.gov.uk