LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW PROPOSED EDGWARE CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE (TB) EXTENSION THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION)Notice ID: WAT0297730
PUBLIC NOTICE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW PROPOSED EDGWARE CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE (TB) EXTENSION THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The general effect of the orders would be to include Dukes Avenue, Edgware in the existing Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) TB. proposed hours of operation of the CPZ extension are 11 am to 12 noon Monday to Friday, the same as Zone TB. Designated permit holder only parking places would be provided in the proposed street to allow Zone TB permit holders and visitor permit holders to park during the controlled hours. Permit parking places are proposed where it is safe to do so, without causing obstruction to dropped kerbs.
3. Permits if required would cost the following per household: 1 st vehicle £70, 2nd vehicle £105, 3rd vehicle £140, 4th and subsequent vehicles £175 each. Visitor permits would cost £17.50 per quantity of ten, 50% discount for OAP's.
4. The general effect of the waiting and loading restriction amendment order would be to further amend The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) Traffic Order 2014, by providing waiting restrictions for the proposed operational zone time where parking places are not provided.
5. The general effect of the parking places amendment order would be to further amend The Harrow (Parking Places) Traffic Order 2014, so as to make provision for all the proposed designated on-street permit parking places in Dukes Avenue,
6. The restrictions referred to in this notice would not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" would apply.
7. A copy of the proposed orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the orders are available for inspection between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday at the Civic Centre, until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Further information can be obtained by telephoning the Project Officer, Bruce Bolton on 0756016, or by visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
8. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and received at the address given below quoting reference DP2017-20 not later than 4th October 2017. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated 14th September 2017 David Eaglesham
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road. Harrow. HA1 2XA