THE BOROUGH OF WATFORD (STMARY'S, CHURCH STREET, WATFORD)(OFF-STREETPARKING PLACE)ORDER 2017Notice ID: MF0243874
WATFORD BOROUGH COUNCIL
THE BOROUGH OF WATFORD (STMARY'S, CHURCH STREET, WATFORD)(OFF-STREETPARKING PLACE)ORDER 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Watford Borough Council in order to relieve or prevent congestion propose to make the above mentionedOrder under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and in accordance with Part 6of the Traffic Management Act 2004 in order to regulate the use of the St Mary's, Church Street, Car Park, Watford which is due to be constructed on land opposite St. Mary's Church following the grant of planning permission. (Ref. 17/01137/FUL). The general effect of the Order would be to introduce parking controls in the new car park as described below:-
1) To designate the St Mary's, Church Street Car Park as an Off-Street Parking Place;
2) to designate the car park for the exclusive use
of disabled persons who's vehicle displays avalid
3) to limit the maximum stay during the operating period of the Order of 8am to 6:30pm, to 3hours
with no return within 2hours.
4) to require vehicles parking in the car park to park wholly within marked parking bays;
5) to make provision for specific bays within the parking place to be available only to specified vehicles as indicated by signs or surface markings adjacent to the area or parking bays.
Details of the proposals are set out in the Draft Traffic Regulation Order which, together with aplan and a statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order may be examined Monday to Friday during normal office hours from Friday 20 October 2017 at the Customer Service Centre, Town Hall, Watford, WD17 3EX or alternatively on the Council's website at www.watford.gov.uk/askparking. General enquires relating to the proposals should be referred to Brian Scott Tel 01923 226400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .Objections to the proposals should be made in writing and addressed to Andy Smith, Transport &Infrastructure Section
Head, Watford Borough Council, Town Hall, Watford
WD17 3EX quoting reference TRO 827 or by email to email@example.com by Monday 13 November 2017 statingthe groundsonwhich they aremade.
Section Head Watford Borough Council
BOROUGH ^7 COUNCIL
20 October 2017