THE BARNET (FREE PARKING PLACES, LOADINGPLACES, WAITING, LOADINGAND STOPPING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20** THE BARNET (CHARGED-FOR PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20**Notice ID: MF0247990
LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET
THE BARNET (FREE PARKING PLACES, LOADINGPLACES, WAITING, LOADINGAND STOPPING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20** THE BARNET (CHARGED-FOR PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20**
NOTICE IS HEREBYGIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Barnet propose to make the above-mentioned Orders under Sections 6, 45, 46, 49,51 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers.
In order to prevent obstructive parking, improve traffic flow and improve pedestrian and motorist visibility, the general effect of the Free Order would be to:
1. make permantant the existing lengths "at any time" waiting restrictions on street at the Oakleigh Road South service road between the entrance to the Barnet Council depot site and Oakleigh Road South N11.
2. convert certain lengths of existing 8am to 6.30pm Monday waiting restrictions at Rectory Lane, Edgware to "Atany time"waiting restrictions.
3. introduce new 8am to 6.30pm loading restrictions outside No.2 to 4 Vivian Avenue NW4
4. remove the length of the existing 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday waiting restriction outside Nos. 1and 3Vivian Avenue in order to accommodate the extension of abus stop clearway.
5. introduce "at any time" waiting restrictions at the junction of Abbots Road and Cressingham Road HA8.
In order to provide additional resident parking provision for residents in the St Georges Road area the Orders would convert approximately 5metres of the existing 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday waiting restrictions on St Georges Road situated at the side of No.1 Temple Garden and at the side of No.36 Templars Avenue NW11. Acopy of the proposed Orders, associated plans of the relevant areas and the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Orders can be inspected between 9am and 5pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive for aperiod of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published at:
a) Reception, Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London, N20 0EJ
b) Reception, Hendon Town Hall,The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4BG
Further information on the proposals may be obtained by visiting
the Barnet Traffweb website at www.barnettraffweb.co.uk or telephoning
the Design Team on 020 8359 3555.
Any person wishing to object to or comment on the proposed Orders should send awritten statement explaining their objection/comments, and quoting reference number SCR199, to the Design Team, 11th Floor, Highways, Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London N20 0EJ, via the Barnet TraffWeb website or via email to parking.consultations@ barnet.gov.uk within 21 days of the date of this Notice. Dated 16th November 2017
Jamie Blake Strategic Director for Environment