SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - CONSTABLE GARDENSNotice ID: WAT0376786
SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - CONSTABLE GARDENS
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW
HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they intend to make a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to facilitate a crane operation.
1. The order may be cited as The Harrow (Constable Gardens) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and would be operational on 5th December 2017 and would remain in effect until 15th December 2017 or until the completion of the works, whichever is the sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 5th December 2017.
2. Vehicles would be prohibited from entering or exiting Constable Gardens, between its junctions with Mollison Way and Millais Gardens.
3. Vehicles would be prohibited from waiting or loading, at any time, on Constable Gardens, the west side, between a point 8.00 metres south of a point opposite the party wall of Nos. 2 and 2a Constable Gardens and a point 11.00 metres south of that point.
4. Nothing in paragraph 2 or 3 above would apply toils) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police
purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the crane operation;
(e) any vehicles needing to gain access to properties in the closed extents as far as is practicably possible.
5. The provisions of the order will not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
6. Diversion route via Mollison Way, Cotman Gardens and Millais Gardens and vice versa.
Dated 16th November 2017
Head of Parking & Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre,