TEMPORARY BANNED RIGHT TURN -LONDON ROAD, STANMORENotice ID: WAT0428718
SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY BANNED RIGHT TURN -LONDON ROAD, STANMORE
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they intend to make a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to facilitate utility works.
1. The order may be cited as The Harrow (London Road, Stanmore) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and shall be operational between 19:00hrs and 23:00hrs on 8th January 2018 and shall remain in effect until 20th February 2018 or until the completion of the works, whichever is the sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 20th January 2018.
2. Vehicles shall be prohibited from turning right into Court Drive from London Road, Stanmore.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a traffic warden;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the utility work.
4. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a traffic warden.
5. Diversion route - via the service road fronting Nos. 1 to 33 London Road, Stanmore.
Dated 4th January 2018 Ian Slaney, Head of Parking & Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA