London Borough of Harrow Edgware Controlled Parking Zone (TB) Extension The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 58) Traffic Order 2018 The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No. 34) Traffic Order 2018Notice ID: WAT0457444
London Borough of Harrow Edgware Controlled Parking Zone (TB) Extension The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. 58) Traffic Order 2018 The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No. 34) Traffic Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow has made the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The orders include Dukes Avenue, Edgware, in the existing Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) TB. The hours of operation of the CPZ extension are 11am to 12 noon Monday to Friday, the same as Zone TB. Designated permit holder only parking places are provided to allow Zone TB permit holders and visitor permit holders to park during the controlled hours. Permit parking places are provided where it is safe to do so, without causing obstruction to dropped kerbs.
3. Permits if required cost the following per household: 1 st vehicle £70, 2nd vehicle £105, 3rd vehicle £140, 4th and subsequent vehicles £175 each. Visitor permits would cost £17.50 per quantity of ten, 50% discount for OAP's.
4. The waiting and loading restriction amendment order further amends The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) Traffic Order 2014, by providing waiting restrictions for the operational zone time where parking places are not provided.
5. The parking places amendment order further amends The Harrow (Parking Places) Traffic Order 2014, so as to make provision for all the designated on-street permit parking places in Dukes Avenue, Edgware.
6. The restrictions referred to in this notice shall not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" apply.
7. A copy of the orders, which will come into operation on 1st February 2018, including documents giving more particulars of the orders, are available for inspection at request between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, until 6 weeks from the date on which the orders were made.
8. If any person wishes to question the validity of the orders or their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks of the date on which the order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court. A copy of this notice may be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by scanning the QR code below.
Dated 25th January 2018 David Eaglesham - Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA