HERTSMERE BOROUGH COUNCIL NOTICE OF PROPOSAL THE HERTSMERE BOROUGH COUNCIL (OFF-STREET PARKING PLACES) ORDER 2018Notice ID: WAT0575272
HERTSMERE BOROUGH COUNCIL NOTICE OF PROPOSAL THE HERTSMERE BOROUGH COUNCIL (OFF-STREET PARKING PLACES) ORDER 2018
NOTICE is given that the Hertsmere Borough Council, (pursuant to arrangements made with Hertfordshire County Council) proposes to make the above named Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 to introduce a new off-street parking places Traffic Regulation order to enable enforcement of restrictions within council owned car parks in Borehamwood, Bushey, Radlett and Potters Bar.
The order seeks to introduce changes in all of the car parks. The general effect of the Order will be to
1. Revoke the previous off-street parking places order.
2. Amend articles which are no longer relevant in the previous off street parking places order
3. Introduce electric charging parking bays in the Civic Offices car park, Borehamwood, Salisbury Road car park Potters Bar and High Road Opposite St Peters Church car park, Bushey.
4. Introduce parking charges in Bushey Country Club with the provision of free two hour parking.
5. Introduce 24hr charges in the main Civic Offices car park, Borehamwood.
6. Formalise the use of discretionary permits in the borough
7. Increase the cost of a 3 month business parking permit and commuter parking permit from £120.00 to £132.00, 6 month business permit and Commuter parking permit from £230.00 to £253.00 and an annual permit from £400.00 to £440.00. Increase the cost of School Permits from £10.00 to £15.00
8. Formalise restrictions on parking bays adjacent to the Civic offices, Borehamwood.
The car parks at the following locations will not be physically affected by the provisions of this order, the drawings for these car parks which were part of the previous Order have been revised to show marked parking bay locations.
Clarendon Road Car Park, Furzehill Road Car Park, Brook Road Car Park, Newberries Car Park,High Road Car Park Opposite St Peters Church, Barnet Road Car Park, Manor Road Car Park.
Documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposals may be inspected from 11th April 2018 during normal office hours at Central Reception at the Civic Offices, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1WA, the Area Information Office at the Wyllyotts Centre, Potters Bar, EN6 2HN, the Area Information Office, Bushey Community Centre, High Street, Bushey and at the Aldenham Parish Council Offices, The Radlett Centre, Aldenham Avenue, Radlett, WD7 8HL, or viewed at wwwJiertsmere.gov.uk
General enquiries relating to the proposals should be referred to Jennifer Yeboah, Senior Traffic Engineer Parking Services Department, Tel 0208 207 2277 or Email: parking .policy @ hertsmere .gov.uk
0208 207 2277
parking .policy @ hertsmere .gov.uk
Objections to the proposals should be made in writing to: Senior Traffic Engineer, Parking Services, Hertsmere Borough Council, Civic Offices, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1WA by 4th May 2018, stating the grounds on which they are made. Letters of support will also be received during this time.
Donald Graham Chief Executive 11th April 2018