Transport for London Public NoticeNotice ID: WAT0580358
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A1 GLA ROAD (WATFORD WAY AND GREAT NORTH WAY, LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable new customer gas connection works to take place at A1 Watford Way and Great North Way.
The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from proceeding in lane 1 of the southeast bound carriageway of A1 Great North Way; between its junction with Page Street and the extended common building line of No.25 and 27 Great North Way.
The Order will be effective at certain times from 8.00 AM on the 11th May 2018 until 6.00 PM on the 14th May 2018 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs
3. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
4. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via Five ways Corner Roundabout to normal route of travel.
Dated this 19th day of April 2018 Clair Wright
Work Coordination and Permitting Area Manager,
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON