WATERFALL ROAD/THE GREEN N14 -MAY DAY STREET EVENT -TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - 7 MAY 2018Notice ID: WAT0607124
WATERFALL ROAD/THE GREEN N14 -MAY DAY STREET EVENT -TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - 7 MAY 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to regulate traffic during the above-mentioned event, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made an Order under section 16A of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as inserted by the Road Traffic Regulation (Special Events) Act 1994.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit vehicles from entering or proceeding on the lengths of roads specified in the Schedule to this Notice on 7 May 2018 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
3. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times and local diversions will be in force via Waterfall Road N14, Morton Way N14, Powys Lane N14, Cannon Hill N14 and vice versa.
4. The Order provides that the prohibition referred to in paragraph 2 above shall not apply to -
(a) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes, or for the purposes of a statutory undertaker, in an emergency;
(b) any vehicle being used in connection with the operation or participation of the event; and
(c) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform, or a civil enforcement
5. Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway
Services on 020 8379 2039. Dated 2 May 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation SCHEDULE
Waterfall Road - from the eastern boundary of
No. 146 Waterfall Road to its junction with The Green.
The Green - those arms which lie west of
High Street Southgate/Cannon Hill (A1004) and Arnos Grove.