CHATSWORTH DRIVE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0652703
CHATSWORTH DRIVE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate highway Thames Water works on Chatsworth Drive EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Chatsworth Drive) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Chatsworth Drive between Hazel Grove and No 70 Chatsworth Drive, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 18 June 2018 and would continue in force for 10 days or until works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Hazel Grove, Dimsdale Drive, Chatsworth Drive and vice versa.
Dated 6 June 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation