ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: WAT0738073
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A10 GLA ROAD (HIGH ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF HARINGEY) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable carriageway resurfacing works to take place on the A10 High Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering, exiting, stopping or proceeding on the A10 High Road between its junctions with Foster Road and Bruce Grove.
The Order will be effective between 5th August 2018 and 28th August 2018 every Sunday at 05:00 AM until Monday at 05:00 AM and every Monday at 10:00 PM until Tuesday at 05:00 AM or when those works have been completed, whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force alternative routes will be indicated by traffic signs via: [Traffic wishing to travel on A10 High Road in northerly direction] Philip Lane, Spur Road, West Green Road, Belmont Road, Downhills Way, The Roundway, Great Cambridge Road, Sterling Way, Fore Street, High Road onto normal route of travel.
[Traffic wishing to travel on A10 High Road in southerly direction] Bruce Grove, Lordship Lane, Downhills Way, Belmont Road, West Green Road onto normal route of travel.
Dated this 3rd day of August 2018
Coordination and Permitting Area Manager