ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: WAT0791346
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A41 GLA ROAD (HENDON WAY, LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable carriageway repair works to take place on the A41 Hendon Way.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering or proceeding on A41 Hendon Way south-eastern on-slip road connecting Brent Cross Interchange circulatory system with the south-eastbound carriageway of A41 Hendon Way between its junctions with Brent Cross Interchange and Brentfield Gardens and between Woodville Gardens and Hendon Way.
4. The order will be effective between 11:00PM on 20th September 2018 until 5:00AM on 19th October 2018, each night, or when the works have been completed whichever is sooner.
5. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) Any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) Anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
6. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs: traffic wishing to proceed onto the A41 Hendon Way southbound : A406 North Circular Road(Westbound), A406 North Circular Road (Eastbound), A502 Golders Green Road (Northbound), Queens Road (Westbound), A41 Hendon Way (Southbound) to normal route of travel.
Dated this 13th day of September 2018 Claire Wright
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ