London Borough of Harrow Proposed Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ) - Winton Gardens, St. Lawrence Close Proposed Waiting Restriction amendments -Whitchurch Lane and Whitchurch Gardens The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201*Notice ID: WAT0959861
London Borough of Harrow Proposed Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ) -
Winton Gardens, St. Lawrence Close Proposed Waiting Restriction amendments -Whitchurch Lane and Whitchurch Gardens The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction)
(Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* The Harrow (Parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The general effect of the orders would be to Introduce two small cul-de-sac "permit holders past this point" CPZ's In Winton Gardens and St. Lawrence Close. The proposed time of operation Is 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday. Permit eligibility would be restricted to addresses In Winton Gardens and St. Lawrence Close respectively.
3. Permits If required would cost the following per household: 1st vehicle £75, 2nd vehicle £110, 3rd vehicle £145, 4th and subsequent vehicles £185 each. Visitor permits would cost £18.50 per quantity of ten, 50% discount for OAP's.
4. The general effect of the waiting and loading restriction amendment order would be to further amend The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) Traffic Order 2014, by providing at any time waiting restrictions in the CPZ's where waiting should be prevented. The corners of Whitchurch Gardens are also proposed to be protected with at any time waiting restrictions, including all of Woodstead Grove and part of Whitchurch Close.
Whitchurch Lane is proposed to have at any time waiting restrictions on the south side, and Monday to Saturday 8am to 6.30pm waiting restrictions on the north side, between its junctions with St. Lawrence Close and Montgomery Road, and Monday to Friday 8am to 6.30pm waiting restrictions outside numbers 183-193.
5. The general effect of the parking places amendment order would be to further amend The Harrow (Parking Places) Traffic Order 2014, so as to provide for the proposed controlled permit parking zones.
6. The restrictions referred to in this notice would not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" would apply.
7. A copy of the proposed orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the orders are available for inspection between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday at the Civic Centre, until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Further information can be obtained by telephoning the Project Officer, Sajjad Farid on 020 8424 1484, or by visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
8. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and received at the address given below quoting reference DP2018-24 not later than 6th February 2019. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated 17th January 2019
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA