THE A24 GLA SIDE ROAD (HEBDON ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2019Notice ID: SUT1126680
Transport for London
Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984
THE A24 GLA SIDE ROAD (HEBDON ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow construction works to take place on Hebdon Road/ Upper Tooting Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) Stopping in the Loading bay on Hebdon Road on the side of No. 178 Upper Tooting Road;
(2) Stopping in the parking bay on Hebdon Road opposite the side of No. 178 Upper Tooting Road.
The Order will be effective between 7:00 AM on 27th April 2019 and 7:00 PM on 30th September 2020 or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 26th day of April 2019 Nisha Quinn
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON I .