THE teenager electrocuted in a Hendon kebab shop last week has been named by police.

Wais Tanha, 18, from Pembroke Place, Edgware, died after being electrocuted at Pronto Grill, in Hendon Way, just before midnight last Monday.

A post mortem on Wais, originally from Afghanistan, confirmed the cause of death as electrocution and police and Barnet Council are now investigating.

An inquest was opened and adjourned on Friday morning and a full hearing has been scheduled for March 2011.

Did you know Wais? Leave your tributes below.