Anatolians put in an excellent performance to seal their passage into the final of the London Veterans Cup with a 5-1 win over London Turkish Masters.

LTM took the lead early in the first half but Ali Demar’s long-range effort made sure that Anatolians went into the break level.

Demar then added a further two after the break to seal his hat-trick and put his side in control, before he turned provider for Adam Guzel to net the fourth.

Ferdi Celek added some gloss to the scoreline late on, and the Barnet Sunday League Division Two side ran out comfortable winners in the end.

AC Medz continued their winning streak with another victory in the Challenge Cup, this time beating Grange Park 3-0.

Dane Gill, brought into the side as one of five changes to Panny Phylactou’s starting line-up, notched the first two goals, both from corner kicks.

Grange Park deserved a goal for their efforts but came up against the seemingly-unbeatable Andrew Martides in the Medz goal.

This allowed Francis Webb to seal the score with a third and put Medz into the quarter-final of the competition.

Zenit St Whetstone completed a stunning comeback to advance into the next round of the Barnet Sunday League Senior Cup, beating rivals Enfield United 4-3.

Zenit started the game on the front foot, but it was Enfield who took the lead when they were awarded a penalty for a foul from a corner, and using the one-step technique, Gavin Suddell converted brilliantly.

Three minutes later, United doubled their lead when playmaker Matt Roles scored a stunning free-kick from the edge of the area to give them control.

Zenit were handed more first-half misery within five minutes of that goal as Adam O’Callaghan put through his own goal to give Enfield a commanding 3-0 lead at the break.

They started to ask questions after the interval, though, and the under pressure United were finally beaten when Tim Jolly headed in from close range to cut the deficit.

Five minutes later, the lead was reduced to just one when Lee Mercer cut inside an Enfield defender and scored with a superb long-range effort.

By the 60th minute, Zenit had somehow pulled themselves level as Luke Griffin jinked past several players before dispatching past Jack Robery.

The comeback was complete five minutes from time as Jolly controlled a long ball over the top and was fouled by Kaci Taylor as he prepared to shoot, and Mercer made no mistake with the spot-kick to cap a memorable win for Zenit.

Highgate Albion Reserves strengthened their push for the runners-up spot in Division One after they recorded a 3-1 against Edmonton Rovers.

James Pavley gave Albion the lead after only 11 minutes when he was left unmarked to head in from a corner.

Debutant Michael Yeboah made it 2-0 in the 53rd minute with a spectacular volley from Pele Riley’s deep cross, but Mustafa Farhan reduced the arrears four minutes later when he tapped in after Graham Loki had saved.

Any hope of a comeback was diminished in the 61st minute though, as Pavley raced clear to convert his second of the game, a goal which makes league leaders Zenit St Whetstone wait a little longer to clinch the title.

Finally, FC Trent Park came out 4-3 winners in their Division 2 game against Whetstone Wanderers.

After some pitch confusion and refereeing issues prior to the game, Trent went into the half-time break with a slender 2-1 lead.

Whetstone equalised soon after the restart, then saw Trent regain the lead before drawing level once more.

However, Matthew Johnston, assisted by Ricky Tait, nicked all three points for Trent to put them on a three-game win streak going into their double header against Crews Hill on Sunday, March 10.