Highgate Albion ended AC Medz’s unbeaten run by smashing six past them in the Barnet Sunday League Senior Cup quarter-final.

Tage Kennedy struck a hat-trick, while Excellence Muhemba and Lewis Toomey got on the scoresheet, the former with a brace.

Toomey opened the scoring after 15 minutes when he swept home from a free-flowing move, and that was the way it stayed until half time despite Highgate dominating.

Tage Kennedy added to the scoring after the break when he raced clear to score from close range, and he applied two more cool finishes to give him a swift hat-trick and take his tally to 20 goals in just 12 games for the club.

Substitute Muhemba then entered the field and a smart finish from him made it five after 74 minutes, and he made it six four minutes later with a goal of the season contender, flicking a long ball over the defender’s head twice before firing in a left foot volley.

Muhemba missed the chance to complete his hat-trick when he blazed a penalty over in the final minute, but it didn’t matter as Highgate still secured a resounding victory.

Also in Senior Cup quarter-final action were Zenit St Whetstone, who progressed courtesy of a 5-1 win over fellow Division One side Hornsey & Highgate.

Zenit took the lead through Jamie Stevens when he tapped home from Luke Griffin’s cross, and Griffin added a second shortly after following a neat interchange with Mano Langlais.

In the second half, Tim Jolly dominated the scoring by adding a hat-trick, but Hornsey had the final say when they scored a consolation right at the death.

In Division 3, AFC Oakwood overcame Enfield Albion twice in their crucial double header to move up to fourth in the table.

Oakwood dominated possession early on in the first game but couldn’t find the opener until midway through the first half, which came when Josh Lever finished coolly after being picked out.

The second half was much of the same and Daniel Togwell rifled in a second to ease any worries of a comeback, which were fully dashed when a shot from the edge of the area was slotted into the bottom corner.

A late consolation from Enfield when a cross eluded the defence did little to mar the result.

The second game was much of the same for Oakwood, despite a few changes to the line-up.

Keelan Sethi tucked in the first to give Oaks a 1-0 advantage, and an outrageous rabona finish from Yacine confirmed the six overall points for Oakwood to move them up four places in the division.