Barnet claimed another three points on their travels with a 2-1 win over Kidderminster Harriers at Aggborough.

But north London rivals Wealdstone had to settle for a point after a 1-1 home draw with Oldham Athletic.

Bees boss Dean Brennan named an unchanged starting line-up from their midweek win at York City and saw Zak Brunt's early effort deflected behind.

The visitors took an early through lead Anthony Hartigan's inch-perfect free-kick on eight minutes, though, and Nicke Kabamba had a close-range effort deflected after Idris Kanu's cross was dummied by Callum Stead.

But Bees doubled their advantage when Stead claimed his first goal for the club soon after, heading home from close range.

Kabamba made way for Dale Gorman just past the hour, but the substitute was booked just moments after his arrival and then saw Kidderminster halve the deficit through Krystian Pearce.

Kanu's looping header was tipped over by Christian Dibble on 72 minutes, but the Bees striker was booked soon after and then joined in the referee's notebook by Stead.

Brunt went through and poked the ball past Dibble, but the ball did not have enough on it to reach the net.

Bees had done enough to ensure a happy trip back home, though.

Barnet: Walker, Hall-Johnson, Collinge, Okimo, Kabamba (Gorman 62), Stead, Kanu (Potter 90), Pritchard, Hartigan, Oluwo, Brunt (Armstrong 87).
Unused subs: Gillmore, Barratt. 

Meanwhile, Wealstone boss Stuart Maynard made four changes to his starting line-up to face Oldham, after their midweek win over Woking, with Tahvon Campbell back to lead the line.

And Jed Ward was called into early action to make a routine save from Green on two minutes.

Campbell found the back of the net on seven minutes, only to see an offside flag raised, and Abdul Abdulmalik had an effort deflected slightly wide.

An unmarked Nathan Ferguson could not convert Campbell's cross on 16 minutes, with Campbell firing another effort wide soon after. But Oldham took the lead on 31 minutes through Alex Reid.

The visitors joy was shortlived as midweek matchwinner Sam Bowen hit back just four minutes later, with Charles Clayden firing narrowly wide of the top corner before half-time.

Charlie Barker was booked early in the second half, with Ferguson denied soon after when Abdulmalik flicked the ball on, then sending a low long-range shot wide moments later.

Substitute Micah Obiero fired just wide from a corner on 84 minutes as it ended all square.

Wealdstone: Ward, Cook (Barrett 81), Barker, Dyer, Ferguson (Allarakhia 70), Smith, Clayden, Abdulmalik (Obiero, 79), Bowen, Mundle-Smith, Campbell. Unused subs: Andrews, Adarkwa.

Attendance: 1,640.