Sam Bowen bagged a brace as Wealdstone ran out 3-1 winners over National League rivals Oxford City at Grosvenor Vale.

And north London neighbours Barnet snatched a last-gasp point in a 1-1 draw with Solihull at The Hive thanks to Gary Hooper.

Nathan Ferguson fired an early chance over for Stones from Kyle Smith's cross, with Jack Cook seeing a header palmed away soon after.

And Tarryn Allarakhia fired wide while Charlie Barker was unable to convert another Smith cross from a tight angle as Stones started brightly.

Ferguson sent a well-struck shot wide midway through the first half, before Ofous sent his effort over for the visitors.

And City opened the scoring on 29 minutes when Parker found the top corner of the net from a free-kick conceded by Cook.

Jaydn Mundle-Smith had a header saved from Barker's deep cross, but the hosts were back on terms on 34 minutes as Smith found the net.

And Jed Ward produced a low save just before the break to ensure the scoreline remained all square at half-time.

Sam Bowen put Stones in front just three minutes into the second half, firing home from inside the box.

And Ferguson saw a volley deflected by Coyle on 55 minutes, before Bowen bagged his second to make it 3-1.

Tahvon Campbell saw his shot skim a post just past the hour mark, before Bowen had an attempt from the edge of the box saved and Barker saw his effort cleared.

Ward denied City a second with a pair of fine saves, either side of Max Kretzschmar firing into the hands of Haigh.

And Mundle-Smith was inches away from a fourth when his low shot was just wide of the mark, before Sean Adarka hit the crossbar in stoppage time.

Anthony Hartigan saw a long-range effort deflected behind on 19 minutes for Dean Brennan's Bees.

And Harry Pritchard was off-target after trying his luck when spotting the visiting keeper off his line just past the half-hour mark.

Nicke Kabamba headed wide from Dale Gorman's inswinging cross towards the end of the first half.

But Kabamba made way for Callum Stead during the break, with Bees falling behind within five minutes of the restart as Joe Newton netted.

Courtney Senior replaced Reece Hall-Johnson in the second Barnet change of the night, with Zak Brunt firing over from the edge of the box on 73 minutes.

Hooper replaced Gorman in the third change for Barnet with 13 minutes left, but Solihull had the ball in the net again only to see it ruled out for offside.

Bees were inches away from levelling in the last minute of normal time when Pritchard headed against the crossbar.

But they got their reward in the seventh minute of injury time thanks to Hooper.