Charlie Barker's 98th-minute goal earned Wealdstone the National League bragging rights against derby rivals Barnet at Grosvenor Vale.

Stones included new signing Brooklyn Ilunga among their substitutes, after his return on loan from MK Dons, while Corie Andrews returned to the starting line-up.

And Bees made just one change after their 4-1 home defeat to Oldham on Wednesday, as Jordan Cropper came in for Gary Hooper.

Micah Obiero fired an early shot wide, but Adebola Oluwo headed wide from a corner at the other end and Dale Gorman had a shot blocked on the line.

The visitors took the lead on 13 minutes when Gorman's cross found Jerome Okimo to score, but their joy was shortlived as Jack Cook levelled two minutes later.

Laurie Walker kept out a header from Andrews, with Gorman producing a good block to prevent a run at goal.

Marcus Dewhurst denied Harry Pritchard with a great save at the other end, but Nicke Kabamba put Barnet back in front from Cropper's pass at the near post on 27 minutes.

Tahvon Campbell missed the target from a tight angle as the hosts looked to reply, while Andrews was denied by Collinge's block.

Tarryn Allarakhia fired just wide from distance, while Barker had an effort deflected behind.

But Oluwo headed into the hands of Dewhurst just before the interval and Collinge sent an effort over the target in stoppage time.
Stones had penalty claims turned down soon after the restart, but drew level on 51 minutes through skipper Cook's second goal of the game.

And they went close to taking the lead three minutes later when Brandon Mason's long-range shot flew just over the crossbar.

Walker was booked just before the hour mark, with Callum Stead firing wide after a scramble in the box before Mason had his name taken.

And Stones had the ball in the back of Barnet's net on 67 minutes, only to see a linesman's flag had been raised.

Oluwo's bullet header from a Collinge cross was kept out by Dewhurst, who also foiled Cropper's follow-up attempt, before Barker's goalline clearance denied by the Bees.

Cook limped off to be replaced by Mason Barrett, with Okimo narrowly missing the target with a header on 85 minutes.

Max Kretzschmar was shown a yellow card before firing a free-kick against the crossbar in stoppage time, before Sam Bowen's effort was deflected behind.

But Stones won it at the death when Barker struck.

Wealdstone: Dewhurst, Cook (Barrett 79), Barker, Allarakhia, Mason (Ilunga 71), Mundle-Smith, Charles, Bowen, Andrews (Kretzschmar 64), Obiero, Campbell. Unused subs: Ferguson, Adarkwa.

Barnet: Walker, Collinge, Okimo, Pritchard (Hall-Johnson 90), Cropper, Oluwo, Gorman, Hartigan, Kabamba, Stead (Armstrong 72), Kanu.
Unused subs: Hooper, Potter, Brunt.

Attendance: 2,515 (including 556 Barnet fans).